Monday, September 04, 2006

oh my shan... :)

Sooo... great moment:

super sad time had when i had 2 take my sister 2 the airport 2 leave me... except with my 2 co-workers it was basically impossible 2 be sad~ guys that great jus dont allow that to happen :) ~neway, by the time i got back to the house tho, the saddness hit a bit. it was setteling in as i was driving- and by the time that i walked through the door, i was sighing.... only 2 reach the stairs n see my first peice of mail!!
a package from Shannyn!!!!! =D hooray 4 smiles (although, the ache of my heart in its 'missing you' state did still cause some tears upon reading teh letter n looking through the contents)

but the aussie bible is high-larry-ous!! n i cant wait to move into my office so i can put up the picture sheet.

*~ and a great thing that i love bout this lil rich town... RoUnDabOutS!!! theres even one to get on my street~~ impossible NOt to think of ya'll everyday! ~*

:o)

<3

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Gheever said...

Thats awesome, good old Shan sending you sa little something. Hope everything is going well for you Kat. I got your pass on message from Shan and it is no problem praying for you. Hope to hear from you soon, possibly in person, well phone ;) Have a great day mate, you should be getting up soon and i'm off to bed for a healthy 6hrs sleep. Then i'm up again......

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Shannyn said...

LOL, I think that you are the only person I know that gets excited about round abouts!
I'm glad that you like the bible, next time we talk on the phone I want to hear at least 3 slang words used in conversation from it!
Now there is a challange and a half!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home